| E D I T O R I A L ™ F/W 2020




FIRST OFFICIAL POSTER | E D I T O R I A L ™ F/W 2020

In an event like no other, E D I T O R I A L ™ will present this coming April 25th five fashion shows, each 100% inspired by some of the most renowned real world fashion houses, publications, and events as main inspiration: VOGUE, CALVIN KLEIN, VERSACE, DOLCE & GABBANA and THE MET GALA. 

You will see our E D I T O R I A L style icons and models hit the catwalk in themed shows, celebrating these points of influence in living color, in the way only E D I T O R I A L can do. We have established a line-up of SL models, top models, and supermodels from all over the world, all UNITED on one runway in this international event, making E D I T O R I A L ™ SPRING-SUMMER F/W2020 a sensational weekend showing and celebration, joining models and stylists with a decade of experience and today's emerging talent in our industry.

• This April, Friday April 24th - Sunday April 26th

---

E D I T O R I A L ™ Productions

---

Discover more from the World of E D I T O R I A L™ at:

---

We are E D I T O R I A L ™, and we take pride in bringing you extraordinary events and experiences both valuable and memorable.

---

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios