POISON ROUGE Yeriak Dress Pink by Sɦɛռα (shena.neox)




Les muestro este hermoso vestido que usó Miss SL Korea 2021 para la Gala Final, diseñado por Shena Neox y que recibí como regalo. Muchisimas gracias la verdad es que desde que se lo vi puesto a Yeriak me encanto! Espero les guste como lo he estilado yo!
I show you this beautiful dress that Miss SL Korea 2021 wore for the Final Gala, designed by Shena Neox and that I received as a gift. Thank you very much the truth is that since I saw it on Yeriak I loved it! I hope you like how I have styled it!

Hair:
CHAIN - Ingrid Hair - B&W

Makeup:
IDTTY FACES - LELUTKA MOON SHINE COLLECTION eyeshadow
TOP1SALON - HD RENE LIPSTICK (Lelutka Evo/ X) POWDER PACK - Pale
NAILPLUG:: Be Mines Bento Set
--+Unholy+-- Full Body Subtle Blush

Gown:
POISON ROUGE Yeriak Dress Pink by Sɦɛռα (shena.neox)

HeadPiece:
=Zenith=Chrysanthemum wreath  (Pink)

Poses: GLITTER
Picture take it in Serendipity Weddings & Events







 

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios