:: pm :: Aine Fairy by Poulet Koenkamp



Converting a SL photo under the effects of Artificial Intelligence was a pending task I had. And what better occasion than with this fantasy post for my dear Poulet...
I hope you like it...
Why my two versions????
Because I won't stop doing it my way with SL resources...

:: pm :: Aine Fairy by Poulet Koenkamp
The Saturday Sale


PM AKAS PURPLEMOON CREATIONS
was established in 2009.
We strive to provide quality clothing and avatar accessories

Inworld Group PurpleMoon:
secondlife:///app/group/3189ce5a-e910-a489-a440-66795044b031/about

Styling Card:

:: pm :: Aine Fairy MEGAPACK
Dress + Sleeve + Wings

Hair:
Raven Bell - Luna Hair 

Makeup:
Nails, Pure Poison - Mariposa Nails & Rings - 

Accessories:
Tiara, - Secrets - Lyra Tiara - Silver - 
Earrings + Anklets + Braceleys and Rings, *AvaWay* BUTTERFLIES Set
Body and legs, - Secrets - Butterfly Jewelry 

Pumps;
Pure Poison - Queen Pumps - 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios